Lot Details & Additional Photographs
Circa 1900, two part form, carved, painted, gilt wood, the circular top supported by three ram's heads with spiral ribbon carved legs, with a lower shelf, raised on hoof feet.
47 x 13 in. diameter.From the Collection of Dr. & Mrs. Richard Epes
at the direction of Gerald A. Jeutter, Jr., the court appointed Receiver for the Southeastern Eye Center of Greensboro, North Carolina.
Randall Tysinger Antiques, High Point, NC
Surface wear and verdigris to gilding; chips to feet.