All of our auctions offer online bidding. Items sell one at a time, beginning at the designated auction date and time. Please note that once bids are placed they may not be cancelled and that all sales are final.
All domestic US bids must be secured with a MasterCard or Visa; however, payment methods utilized are subject to Leland Little Auctions’ Terms and Conditions of Sale. International bidders must acknowledge that payment will be due by wire transfer. Bidders will be prompted to, and must, agree to our Terms in order to place a bid.
A buyer's premium and applicable sales tax will be applied to all purchases - please refer to our Terms and Conditions of Sale for details, located in every auction catalogue under "Details and Terms."
There are two ways to participate in online bidding:
Pre-live bidding on our website:
Registered bidders may leave a maximum bid on our website at any time between when an auction catalogue is posted and when a lot is selling in real time. To leave a maximum bid before real-time bidding begins:
- Sign in to your Leland Little account
- Navigate to your lot of interest.
- Click the green “Bid Now” button to place your desired bid. You must bid as much as the current asking price, though you may enter a higher maximum bid amount if you would like.
- Confirm your bid.
When you leave a maximum bid, you will not automatically be obligated to purchase the item for that amount - your bid will start at the current asking price and will be competitively bid on your behalf up to your maximum amount, should any other bidders place bids on that item.
Real-time bidding on our website:
- Sign in to your Leland Little account at any time during the auction.
- Click the 'Enter the Live Auction' link provided at the top of our website.
- When your lot of interest says “This Item Is Selling Now”, click the green “Bid Now” button to accept the current asking bid.
- Confirm your bid.
- If you are outbid, you may continue to bid as many times as you like.