Lot Details & Additional Photographs
The first with mark of W. & F. Rabone, Birmingham (1912), (3.25 x 2 1/8 in.) (light scratching); the second with mark of The Usher Mfg. Co., Birmingham (1914) (3.25 x 2 1/8 in.) (some denting and scratching); the third with mark of S. Greenberg & Co., Birmingham (1932), period monogram E.W.P.
(3.25 x 2.75 in.) (denting, 1 7/8 split to front cover near hinge).
5.65 total troy oz.From the Collection of Esther B. Ferguson, Secessionville Manor, Charleston, SC