Lot Details & Additional Photographs
Multicolored slag glass panels forming a central urn flanked by torches, set in a painted architectural wood frame, with later back lights, commissioned in 1913 by George Hardy Payne for the Marsh house on Main Street, High Point, North Carolina.
Panel 60 x 48 in. DOA 94 x 54 x 12 in.
Payne also was commissioned to make the windows for the Wesley Memorial Church.
Later painted surround; good estate condition.