Lot Details & Additional Photographs
The first circa late 19th century, attributed to Israel Eseevich Zakhoder; and the second attributed to Lev Fridrickhovitch Oleks, Moscow, circa 1894; both with flared rims and engraved foliate and architectural decoration.
Each 2 3/4 in.
3 total troy oz.From the Collection of the late Victor Lefkowitz, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
The first with minor scattered shallow denting; the second with heavy denting, warping, and small separation to rim, some corrosion spots, and shallow denting to body.