Lot Details & Additional Photographs
(42) pieces including (10) luncheon plates (8.75 in.), (12) teacups, (9) saucers, and (11) bouillon cups; finely gilded with anthemion border and fleur-de-lis against an ombré sea foam green ground.
The plates, teacups, and saucers all each marked with the backstamp for Oscar and Edgar Gutherz of Alt-Kohlaw, Austria, who were in operation between 1889 to 1918. The bouillon cups marked for Hutschenreuther.
Some minor rubbing to gilt; one saucer with stable hairline.