Lot Details & Additional Photographs
Early 20th century, with molded and gilt borders, the flange decorated with hand-painted pansies against a gilt stippled ground, gilt rays encircle the raised gold monogram "McF," each inscribed "L 467" to underside and marked "Cauldon / England."
9.75 in. diameterFrom the Collection of Elaine Miller, Raleigh, NC
This pattern was originally introduced in the late 19th century by Brown-Westhead, Moore, & Co. prior to their incorporation as Cauldon Ltd. in 1904.
Very minor wear and scratching to gilding.
$500 - 700