Lot Details & Additional Photographs
Circa 1900, two part marble architectural pavilion with four doric columns rest atop a footed base with centered relief rosette and laurel decoration, surmounted by an entabulature with rosette frieze and dentil cornice; brass clock face and pendulum with repousse grape and vine motifs, movement marked EF23. Includes two keys.
15.5 x 8 x 4.5 in.From the collection of Mr. & Mrs. Eppa Hunton, V, Richmond, Virginia
Cracks and repairs to base, wear to outermost areas of marble with scattered nicks and chips; unknown if working; please see Terms and Conditions of Sale: Clocks and Watches.